Much of what is written in the business literature is focused on growth businesses. However, it is likely that the majority of smaller businesses are not focused on growth but are happy to sail along as they are. This can be for various reasons; owners don't want the risk, the long hours, to invest the extra resources etc that are required with a fast growing business.
Even though growth is not the goal, these businesses still have abundant opportunity to improve their operations within the space they occupy.
After all, even if you are not wanting to grow rapidly, most of us would still like to make the business easier to run and to generate more profit.
Relevant Menus or checklists for stable businesses include:
- Double your Profit in 100 Days
- Optimizing / Streamlining menu: an introduction to optimizing tools used throughout Profit Savvy. We think you will benefit from being familiar with these tools.
- Business Tuneup Menu: a list of things to periodically review to keep you business in top condition.
- Website Tuneup Menu: a menu of things that you can do periodically to keep your website in tip top condition.
- Staffing your Business Menu: people are one of the 'sauces' that flavour your business. This menu collects our distilled wisdom on this critical element of your business